Finternship Terms & Conditions
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the internship and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the internship will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize/rewards details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this internship.
The prize/rewards is as follows:
The prize/rewards is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize/rewards are not transferable. Prize/rewards are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize/rewards with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen: Based on their performance, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or Direct Message and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize/rewards within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize/rewards from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize/rewards can be collected / is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the internship will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this internship, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The internship and these terms and conditions will be governed by indian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of india.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current india data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the internship will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Payso Fintech Pvt Ltd will judge the internship and decide on the winner each week or each month which will be picked at random from all data collected from Payso operations team.
- Payso‘s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the internship will be entered into.
- Payso Fintech Pvt Ltd shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- Payso Fintech Pvt Ltd also reserves the right to cancel the internship if circumstances arise outside of its control.